Data warehousing board (1 to 4 IGBT/MOSFET drivers)
The ARCCENTRA board is a data interface for IGBT and MOSFET drivers which dispatches the power supply, control and error signals from one single connector to 3 or 4 self-functioning channels.
A power supply matching to 15V is also available on the ARCCENTRA, with a power output up to 25W as well as the possibility to drive a fourth driver or a brake. You can also have an input for monitoring and alarm signals (temperature, voltage, current…) to be used with measure devices such as the ARCTU3I board.
- Connector technology to DIN41651 format
- Input : 1 x 26-pin connector
- Output : 4 x 14-pin connectors
- 1 x 20-pin connector for monitoring and error signals
- Power supply from 10 to 25W
- Input voltage 18 to 36V
- Output voltage : 15V regulated
- Large range of temperature -40 to +85°C
- Complete compatibility with ARCAL2106, ARCAL2315 and ARCTU3I boards
There are no reviews yet.