The ARCAL E+3P-345 driver enables to drive an ECONOPACK+© module in a half bridge structure or in an independent way. This driver enables to convert an ECONOPACK+© module up to 1700V in an independent arm, which can then be used in a high power inverter or chopper.
- 4W / ±35A per output
- Short circuit protection
- Detection of supply default
- Default signal in positive logic
- Adjustable dead times
- +15/-10V Grid input
- “Active Clamping” protection
- Measure of temperature through CTN
- Measure of current by means of an external sensor
- Customer connection at HE10-14 bent or straight
There are no reviews yet.