The main advantages of DCe are :
- Low ripple: Thanks to their switch-mode rectifying process, DCe achieve ripple <1% (1ph) and <5% (3ph)
- Compact and light weight: Save room and upgrade security in your workshop with a lighter design
- Corrosion resistant: Designed and made for severe chemical conditions
- Fully adjustable: Control volt and Amps with accuracy
- Standard 19” 3U (5.25”) aluminum chassis most units
- Standard 19” 6U (10.5”) aluminum chassis on Higher Power
Accurate plating thickness control (Amp-hour)
- Selectable Amp-Hour / Amp-minute
- Separate Amp-Hour Counter stops Rectifier
Fully Adjustable Amps & Volts
- Low Ripple DC
- Programmable Start-up Ramps
- Manual or Four Step Process
- Optional Reversing Polarity
Ready for Automation
Digital interface RS485 Optically isolated
Remote Control Box available
Controls and Monitors 1 to 9 DCe Power Supplies at distances over 200 feet using single cable.
Quick & simple front panel calibration of meters for compliance to quality and government standards.
Range of products
COUGAR ELECTRONICS can perform all maintenance on your power supply. We have on stock most of the basic spare parts.
There are no reviews yet.